IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO CREATE A GREAT YOGA COMMUNITY!
Please familiarize yourself with these studio etiquette tips:
- Arrive on time (or better yet, a little early). This is your time to slow down the frantic pace of your life, so give yourself space to settle in peacefully.
- Check in at the front desk before entering class.
- Bring a yoga mat, a towel for sweat and a water bottle. We do have some yoga mats that you are welcome to borrow if you forget yours, so don't worry!
- Shoes, cell phones and large personal items are to remain in the lobby area.
- Prop care: return the props neatly to the shelf where you found them, wipe off blocks and mats, and remember that the blankets are NOT sweat towels.
- Please keep your voices low when you are out in the common area if there are classes in session.